August 9 – 12, 2018
Are you seeking harmony, energy, balance, and deep inner peace?
In a seated or reclining position, recipients are bathed in the powerful vibrations of the gong. Affecting us at the deepest cellular levels, the mind is stilled, tensions released, blockages cleared, and the body re-energized.
The secret of the gong is its tremendous potential for healing and rejuvenation. Because the gong covers the full spectrum of sound it vibrates all the cells, bones and organs, some more than others, depending upon the pitch of the gong. You feel an influx of energy coming from it into your body as well as hear it.
The sounds from the gongs travel from the outer ear throughout the body via the vagus nerve — impacting brain waves, respiratory rate and heart rate.
Sound and vibration help facilitate a deep sense of peace,release tension and blocked energy, and balance the energy centers in the body. They are working at a cellular level to re-balance the physical, emotional and spiritual bodies.
DATE: Sunday, April 22nd
TIME: 2:30 – 4:00 pm (please arrive between 2:15 – 2:30 pm)
FEE: $31 + GST pre-paid online (we are no longer accepting payment at the door; all registrations must pre-pay online. No refunds or carry-overs)
WHAT TO BRING:(please read)
yoga mat or something comfortable to lay on, pillow and blanket.
Next Gong Bath Date – May 13
What People are Saying ~
“I was surrounded by the vibration of the flow of non stop sound/music and was entranced, soooooo relaxed and had free flowing consciousness. It was the fastest one and a half hours of doing “nothing” that I’ve ever had! I just LOVED the experience and had forgotten how wonderful it is! I had tingling in my crown and vibration all through my body. I felt like I had a retreat or something. My brain completely slowed down and I was filled with joy and humour. I would highly recommend this to anyone, it’s totally worth it.” ~ Kim Waite
Join Shamanic Gongmaster, Paul Bissonnette and explore your connection to vibrational energy. Practice using the gongs, singing bowls and other instruments.
Our main focus will be the gongs. Paul will share teachings and demonstrate techniques to play gongs and singing bowls. You will have the opportunity to practice those techniques using Paul’s instruments or bring your own. Learn ways to blend styles and different vibrational energies together to create what Paul affectionately refers to as the gong bath, a term coined by my mentor Don Conreaux.
Paul will share some of the science behind sound therapy and why it is becoming popular (hint: when something works and the side-effects are beneficial popularity grows!). Let curiosity be your guide. Test it ~ Do it ~ Observe what does or does not occur.
Shamanic teachings and understandings will be shared throughout the weekend as well.
Join us for this powerful and playful weekend!
DATE: May 11 – 13
FEE: $390 – $464 (including accommodation and meals)
Satsang, Meditation & Soma Yoga with Rebecca and Mayank from India.
“The Vedic tradition of Self knowledge realizes the essence of all beings”
Rebecca and Mayank have emerged on the world spiritual stage as modern teachers who have imbibed the teachings from the east and have transformed them to be relevant to the western, more scientific mind. Meditation, as they teach, is our natural state. There are no steps, no stages, no attaining, no striving, no labels, no dogmas.
Rebecca speaks to inspire the most precious jewel, the knowledge of Oneness, to be realized within all who join her spiritual discourse.
In 1985, Rebecca traveled to the Himalayas of India and met an enlightened master who lived the freedom that he spoke of. Since then, Rebecca has been immersed in a yogic lifestyle of meditation and Self-enquiry. A meditation master is not merely a teacher who passes on information. A true master inspires the enquiring mind to look deeper to see that one’s own self is none other than the universal, indestructible Self. All that which is seen and known ultimately dissolves, but life remains. Realizing this, mind’s doubts, fears, worries, sense of separation and confusion dissolve and one becomes at peace.
Mayank explores the possibilities for more movement through a complete understanding of our body/mind connection and how it directly translates into our day to day life.
A teacher by profession Mayank then pursued a career in music. In 1986 he came to India to understand the source of sound through meditation at the International Meditation Institute ( I.M.I ). He has practised Hatha Yoga throughout his years in India. He teaches Soma-Yoga and Fundamental Movement at I.M.I., and is a certified Soma-Yoga teacher. Mayank has been awarded a Masters in Meditation and Yoga from Vishwa Unnyayan Samsad World Yoga Council, India.
Rebecca and Mayank are guiding lights to all who wish for freedom from the mind’s limited view and the body’s limited mobility. Join them and let your heart, mind and body be expanded in the discovery of true freedom. Simply how they live their lives is what they share with others. Their teachings are so natural and relevant to everyday life that after participating with them, one is able to effortlessly continue meditation on their own and integrate healthy movement into their life.
DATE: August 9 -12, 2018
FEE: $525 – $725
DETAILS & REGISTRATION here
This event date has passed
An intimate retreat experience with like-minded, soul-inspired journeyers through the wisdom of the horse.
The feminine seeks connection – with herself, with others and with all of life.
When she feels connected she is both inspired and inspiring!
Together we enliven the feminine creative, intuitive, feeling and visionary parts of ourselves. We are inspired to dream, to create, and to expand into a greater version of our self.
What are you seeking to create in your life, and how can we best support you?
Magic happens when we gather in authentic community.
The transformational path can feel isolating as we expand beyond our conditioned ways of being. It can mean letting go of the old – support systems, friends, even family members in some cases – to make room for the new. Connecting with others on a similar journey in a safe and sacred space can offer us a deep sense of connection; soul-to-soul without the pretenses of the masks we’ve been conditioned to wear in the outside world. And from this place of feeling deeply seen, heard and supported you are finally free to unfurl your wings and expand into your soul-inspired life.
Without judgement or expectation, you are welcomed in to an intimate circle of fellow journeyers reminding you that although this is a solo inward journey, you are never really alone. We connect more fully to our self when in relationship to others Bearing witness to, and sharing in others’ experiences, can make the unconscious parts of our self conscious. An unexpected stroke of insight can deepen our own awareness when we recognize ourselves in another. And we are once again reminded that we are all one; though the details of our story may vary, our core desire for love and connection is universal.
The divine light in me honors the divine light in you.
Join us for 3-days of Conscious Connection that will revolutionize your transformational journey.
You will enjoy …
- Daily individual and group process work with the horses designed to help you move through challenges and gain deeper awareness, insight, clarity and confidence to grow into your vision of a soul-inspired life.
- Unearth your deepest truths, discover your greatest strengths and engage with your inner wisdom.
- Through reflective (observation) and active (hands-on) process work you will partner with our horses from the ground and begin to recognize deeper aspects of yourself and your connection to the whole as mirrored back to you in the eyes of a horse. Partnering with horses naturally draws us into a right-brained intuitive, body-centered state where we can gain a full kinesthetic learning experience. Blocked or stuck emotional energy is released as new insights settle deep into your cellular memory. Why Horses? Read more here
- Guided visualization and/or creative arts will anchor-in new insights and awareness from your processes with the horses by engaging the power of the subconscious mind.
- Ceremony with fire and natural elements from nature. The process of any transformational journey is marked by endings and new beginnings. It is important to honour and celebrate these milestones and set clear intentions moving forward. Sharing in sacred Ceremony with fellow journeyers creates a deep and meaningful bond that powerfully elevates the whole.
- Healthy and delicious meals catered to suit your dietary needs. Food is foundational to a vibrantly healthy and soul-inspired life. Our meals are lovingly prepared from natural organic whole foods to deeply nourish your body and mind so you feel at your best. All dietary preferences/sensitivities are catered to.
- Ultra-cozy accommodation. Enjoy a deeply peaceful and rejuvenating night’s sleep in our delightfully restored farmhouse. Our beds were purchased with you in mind; designed to feel like a big hug at the end of your full day.
- Plenty of reflective & relaxation time. Integration is an important part of any new learning experience. Take a walk, sit beneath the canopy of our wisteria and journal, engage in soul-nourishing conversations with fellow journeyers, or take a nap in the hammock beneath our old growth trees. Let your deepening awareness and new insights gently seep in to your being. Open yourself up and allow this new unfolding energy to re-awaken all the potential that is yours to create your soul-inspired life!
DATE: This event date has passed